Welcome to See. Eat. Repeat!
I’ve always loved art, food, and traveling. This blog is a place for me to talk about the food, art, and other things I experience while visiting different places. It may be just down the road; it may be halfway across the world. Wherever you find them, great food and art are always worth talking about, don’tcha think?
I do. So join me!
Want to learn a little more about me? Here are a few little tidbits:
- I love Mark Rothko. Love. Loooooooove.
- I also love Rembrandt.
- And Chagall.
- I could eat heirloom tomatoes until I explode.
- Roasted Portabellos are one of my favorite things to cook at home.
- I speak French.
- I want to speak Arabic, German, and Italian.
- I think the desert it beautiful.
- Ethiopian food is the bomb. Fo’ reals. Who knew?
- I’m a sucker for a great book and a blanket outside in the sun.
- If that blanket in the sun also includes a plate of grapes, a baguette, and a wedge of Camembert, even better.
- If I had the money, I would own an apartment in Paris (even if it were the size of a shoebox).
- I am training for a triathlon. (Wish me luck.)